The Nominating Committee of the ACHE Western Florida Chapter Board is accepting nominations for positions on the chapter Board of Directors. Each position has a two-year term, beginning January 1, 2022. Current openings include Treasurer, Sponsorship Director, Diversity & Inclusion Director, Director-at-Large, and Volunteer Coordinator.
Chapter board members are required to attend at least 50% of board meetings and a minimum of one educational event annually. Attendance at a majority of chapter events is highly encouraged.
General eligibility criteria for all Board positions include:
- Must be a current ACHE affiliate in good standing.
- Must possess good leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate dedication to the WFC and its mission.
To be eligible for an Officer position (Treasurer), members must have completed at least one term as a Director, Regents Advisory Council, or Committee Director.
As per the Western Florida Chapter bylaws, the nomination period will last 30 days from October 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021. Any eligible chapter member may place his or her name in nomination as an officer or director by submitting:
- Nominee Information Form
- A current resume and/or cover letter inclusive of the candidate’s professional and educational background and service to ACHE
- Three notifications of support: two from ACHE Fellows, and one from a Western Florida Chapter Board member
Nominations should be submitted to the President of the Western Florida Chapter at email@example.com by close of business on October 31, 2021. All submissions will be presented to the Nominating Committee for review, and a final slate will be presented to the membership no later than November 15.