Call for Nominations
The Nominating Committee of the ACHE Western Florida Chapter Board is accepting nominations for positions on the Chapter Board of Directors. Each position has a two year term, unless otherwise stated, beginning January 1, 2023.
Chapter board members are required to attend at least 50% of board meetings and a minimum of one educational event annually. Attendance at a majority of chapter events is highly encouraged.
General eligibility criteria for all Board positions include:
- Must be a current ACHE affiliate with a minimum of one year of ACHE membership
- Must have a demonstrated history of volunteering with ACHE
- Must possess good leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate dedication to the ACHE WFC and its mission
How to Nominate or Be Nominated:
Please review the eligibility criteria, term length, and role responsibilities in the Chapter Leadership Development Manual. To submit a nomination, use the form on this page.
OPEN POSITIONS FOR 2023:
- Membership Director
- Communication Director
- Programs Director
- Director-at-Large (4)
- LPC Chair – North
- LPC Chair – South
- LPC Chair – East
The following must be submitted for a completed Nomination:
- Completed Submission Form, with all fields entered
- Current Resume/CV
- List of three (3) supporters also included on submission (2 from FACHE Members and at least 1 from an existing WFC Board Member)
Please submit our form no later than 5:00pm on October 31, 2023.