Call for Nominations
The Nominating Committee of the ACHE Western Florida Chapter Board is accepting nominations for positions on the Chapter Board of Directors. Each position has a two year term, unless otherwise stated, beginning January 1, 2022.
Chapter board members are required to attend at least 50% of board meetings and a minimum of one educational event annually. Attendance at a majority of chapter events is highly encouraged.
General eligibility criteria for all Board positions include:
- Must be a current ACHE affiliate with a minimum of one year of ACHE membership
- Must have a demonstrated history of volunteering with ACHE
- Must possess good leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate dedication to the ACHE WFC and its mission
How to Nominate or Be Nominated:
Please submit the WFC Nominations form. Additional eligibility criteria and position information is listed under each position description in the Chapter Bylaws.
OPEN POSITIONS FOR 2022:
- Diversity and Inclusion Director
The following must be submitted for a completed Nomination:
- Completed Submission Form, with all fields entered
- Current Resume/CV
- List of three (3) supporters also included on submission (2 from FACHE Members and at least 1 from an existing WFC Board Member)
Please submit our form no later than 5:00pm on October 31, 2021.